Saturday, May 21, 2005

FA Cup Final

Henry out. Ljungberg in doubt. Sol to make way for Senderos.

It's FA Cup final day today, and I'm really looking forward to it. Arsenal winning today would cap off a really great week for me. (Which is why I'm afraid they might lose!) I applied for a job at the library a couple of weeks back, and they called me last week to ask me to come in for an interview on the Wednesday.

I couldn't even remember what I wrote in my application, but my bullshitting skills must be pretty good if they wanted to have a look. (See below for a sample of said bullshitting)

Anyway, I went for the interview on Wednesday which incorporated some "Apprentice" style talking myself up and shelving some books on a trolley, which was dead easy. Next thing I know I get a message on my answering machine asking me to call them back, which I did - and to my surprise I now am a librarian.

So next week I have to negotiate library training Monday to Thursday 5-7pm and then I'll start work. 8hrs a week, paying $18 an hour. Not bad for a slack job.

Anyway, back to the Fa Cup. Arsenal should win if its a clean match. At least that's the consensus of most Arsenal fans. I'm a bit worried about Wayne Rooney and van Nistelrooy though. Neither have had a very good season, but they are always capable of pulling something out in the big games. Hopefull Senderos/Sol and Toure can handle them. Cole should have Ronaldo in his pocket.

And then Cole should bugger off to Chelsea, the ungrateful bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home