Monday, May 29, 2006

Where am I working next year?

The time has come to choose to the hospital I will be working at next year. I have from May 22 until June 22 to get my application in, complete with referees and about 3000 words of talking myself up. In Perth the choices are Royal Perth Hospital, Sir Charles Gairdener Hospital and Fremantle Hospital.

Due to a multitude of issues, the choice is not as simple as picking your favourite hospital. Broadly speaking there are issues to do with teaching, leave, travel, future changes to the health system in the state as well as trying choose the same hospital as your friends. At the moment, for the simple reason of travel, I'm tossing up between RPH and SCGH.

More on this when I make my final decision.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home