Sunday, September 03, 2006

Med Dinner

Last night was the 2006 West Australian Medical Students' Society Dinner. It was an awesome night, it was held at the Perth Convention Centre with close to 1000 people turning up to the event! Being in final year, it was tinged with a bit of sadness - it was my last Med Dinner ever. I had a great time, floating around, talking to people I hadn't seen in a while and meeting up with other non-med people I knew who were just there for the ride.

I've uploaded some pics to flickr, you can see them by clicking on the images on the right.

Tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Awesome blog!I read ur article in Arsenal-Mania,and that's also an awesome article!nice bisiting ur blog!

9/03/2006 08:19:00 pm  
Blogger Jinn said...

Hey, thanks for the comment joyce. You're almost the first comment ever!

Why doesn't anybody else comment? I know you're out there!

9/12/2006 12:24:00 am  
Blogger Joyce said...

I'm so honoured:P

Well I think,we are always not interested in Medical articles,and don't have so much to say:D

talk more about your life and our ARSENAL:)

9/16/2006 08:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home