Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Waiting for a phone call

I think I might have mentioned PPD before. I think I can see the link now, even as I type this... PPD stands for Personal and Professional Development and its the faculty's way of making sure we all end up being 'rounded' doctors.

We all get assigned 'mentors' who we discuss issues with and submit essays to. The only thing is that my mentor went missing. Dropped off the face of the planet.

So I contacted the coordinator of PPD with an email telling her that my mentor's email address doesn't work. Her phone number doesn't work. And she's generally uncontactable.

Anyway, I got a reply with some new contact details. So I called her at work and her secretary is going to get her to call me back.

So I'm now waiting on the phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home