Tuesday, September 26, 2006

As the end gets closer...

As the end of the year inevitably gets closer and closer, I'm starting to feel a little suffocated by it all. We still have plenty of assessments that need to be done, as well as having to try and motivate myself one last time for the final exams. The problem is that I don't feel like studying when I still have assessments to do, and I don't feel like completing my assessments because they're boring.

So you can see my dilemma!

My main priority at the moment is finishing my Personal and Professional Development essay. The topic is:

Discuss the ethical issues involved in pre-test counselling
Eek. What a horrible topic!

It's all to do with the faculty and trying to create 'rounded' doctors. My main objective at the moment is to simply become a doctor! And that means passing my exams!

*sigh*

Back to my essay...
Tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I want the final exam@@
I can't wait,I'm so tired every day and wanna have a rest.
I will study in another country in 2 years.I'm looking forward to going there.time goes by quickly!!
good luck to you!!!

10/05/2006 09:25:00 pm  
Blogger Joyce said...

P.S.just saw your tracker,not bad.gotta register:D

10/05/2006 09:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home