Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Almost back into it

Well its been a while since I last posted anything here, and any readership that I might have had (ha!) will most likely have all but vanished. So how's my holiday been?

It has been good. I've done lots of things I wanted to do. Soccer, movies, lost in translation, staying up late, in/out love, spirituality, having fun, what is life, death, romance, heartbreak, pain, gutwrenching, Arsenal, hope, relief, anger, sadness, wasting time, wasting life, shrewd choices, spoilt, hot, cold, concert, free stuff, 21st birthday, family, Christmas, gifts, sweat...

All the above has happened to me these holidays. And now time grows short as the academic year starts again on the 24th of January. Starting with GP term which is supposed to be rather slack. So it should be good, and enjoyable too.

Just had news that our elecive application to Scotland was unsuccessful. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon and we can make some definite plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home