Friday, December 01, 2006

Malaysia

Next Tuesday I will be leaving Perth for a trip to Malaysia. I'll be away until the 27th of December, so that's pretty much the whole month of December taken up by this holiday. When I get back, I'll have a few days to get everything in order before I start my working life on the 2nd of January!

I'll probably spend most of my time in Malaysia in KL, shopping, eating and just relaxing. It will definitely be a different kind of holiday to the one I had a year ago, when I did a grand tour of Europe. It may not be any less busy however, if my relatives act anything like I remember!

My grandparents live in Seremban so I'll also make a trip over there at some point to check up on them and see how they are. I haven't seen them in almost 8 years, so I'm preparing myself for them to look a lot older than I remember. I guess I must have changed a lot in the last 8 years as well. The last time I saw them I hadn't even begun med school yet.

My mum tells me that my grandmother has some osteoarthritis of her hip which is causing her some trouble. The funny thing is, she is waiting for my 'expert' opinion before she decides whether to have a hip replacement. Haha! And we have two other doctors (my aunt and uncle) in the family as well. I don't want to step on toes so I have a feeling I'll just agree with whatever they have said to her.

Whilst I'm away I'll endeavour to blog about my adventures there and post some photos as well. But internet access may not be easily available don't be surprised if this page is not updated regularly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

lol sounds good.
8 years?that's too long!ur grdparents will be rlly happy.so will you.remember to go back to ur hometown often.hv a nice trip and waiting for ur pics and ventures.

12/02/2006 07:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home