Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Four years ago

Four years ago, I started out as an intern at SCGH, naive and not knowing what the future was going to hold. Four years later and things have changed dramatically.

I completed my intern year.

I decided I wanted to do surgery. I did surgical rotations for entirety of 2008 and 2009.

I got married in 2008.

I travelled to Japan and Spain.

I applied for General Surgery in 2009, failed, and am trying again.

I spent a huge amount of money on polaroid cameras, a Diana F+ and film to boot. As well as got an iPhone (my most commonly used camera).

What will happen in the next four years?


Anonymous Pro said...


Sorry if this is the wrong way o reach you but I couldnt find your email ID anywhere in Arsenal Mania. I am an Arsenal fan that wants to register at Arsenal Mania to participate in forum discussions but am not able to . When I click register, it gives me a message saying "Creating a new account is currently not possible". Can you please help me out. My email is

12/24/2011 02:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home