Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Four years ago

Four years ago, I started out as an intern at SCGH, naive and not knowing what the future was going to hold. Four years later and things have changed dramatically.

I completed my intern year.

I decided I wanted to do surgery. I did surgical rotations for entirety of 2008 and 2009.

I got married in 2008.

I travelled to Japan and Spain.

I applied for General Surgery in 2009, failed, and am trying again.

I spent a huge amount of money on polaroid cameras, a Diana F+ and film to boot. As well as got an iPhone (my most commonly used camera).

What will happen in the next four years?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pro said...

Hey,

Sorry if this is the wrong way o reach you but I couldnt find your email ID anywhere in Arsenal Mania. I am an Arsenal fan that wants to register at Arsenal Mania to participate in forum discussions but am not able to . When I click register, it gives me a message saying "Creating a new account is currently not possible". Can you please help me out. My email is pro_terminator06@yahoo.com

12/24/2011 02:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home